Generally, Compound Weave Conveyor Belts is 304, 316 stainless steel or high carbon steel.
The belt can be driven by friction rollers or chains. In some cases, products need to be upgraded or separated, and we can also provide cross flights and side plates according to user needs.
Features of compound weave conveyor belt
- Small open area. The compound weave conveyor belt has a little open area, which is suitable to convey the small items.
- Use multiple environments. High resistance against acid, alkaline, chemical, abrasion and corrosion.
- High tensile strength. The compound weave conveyor belt has multiple spirals and cross rods on each pitch, so it can supply higher tensile strength than other types of conveyor belt.
- Smooth and clean surface. Smooth conveying surface minimize marks and provide easy accurate conveying.
- High temperature resistance. The compound weave conveyor belt is made of high quality materials, including stainless steel and nickel alloy steel, which have excellent temperature resistance performance.
- Durable and long service life. The unique structure and high quality material can ensure the long service life of compound conveyor belt.
- Uniform heating . Provides uniform heat transfer across the belt
- Baffles can be added. Different types of baffles can be added at the both side and center of conveyor belt for sorting and conveying products.